Pełny etat Mentor – IT Trainer
Oferta pracyr e k l a m a
We are now looking for a skilled:
Mentor – IT Trainer
As an ideal candidate you will have the following skills and abilities:
• You have a positive attitude and you can inspire beginners in programming,
• Are a credible person with extensive programming experience – your primary programming language can be any that is currently used in the world of IT,
• Believe in the practice-oriented, project-based learning model and you understand the difference between teaching and mentoring,
• You arere inclined to proactively influence people and things around you,
• You speak fluent Polish and your English is on a communicative level (B2 or higher)
• Love to learn and educate yourself continuously
What’s in it for you:
• Awesome atmosphere. Our offices are somewhere between a tech start-up and a university hallway, full of budding coding superstars.
• Cool office. We’re no Google but we’re getting there.
• We teach hard, play hard. At Codecool, you can take as much vacation time as you need.
• You can stay on top of your tech while not sitting in front of a screen all day, every day. Plus, you get to use your skills to change people’s lives.
• We are a flat organization: every mentor has a role, but there are no traditional bosses. So if you have an idea and the motivation to make it happen, it will happen. (note: this level of autonomy and freedom can also be scary for some people. There won’t be people telling you what to do tomorrow.)
• We offer tech-industry salary. Not Zuckerberg-territory but we really appreciate your work.
• Full-time contract. No funny business here