Pełny etat Senior Major Incident Analyst
Oferta pracyr e k l a m a
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
- Participation in proactively managing team performance / production of deliverables, aiming to exceed SLA/KPI targets, recommending and implementing action plans as appropriate to address any shortfalls
- Monitoring and ensuring quality of customer service and proper ticket handling
- Supply daily / weekly / monthly reports on the service
- Assisting in the planning and implementation of agreed changes to the delivered services
- Excellent knowledge of SLA’s
- Management of client’s open P3 and P4 through to resolution
- Management of open incidents against Service Level Agreements and contracts
- Escalation to Resolving Teams where incidents may or have breached their resolution deadlines
- Ensure timely performance of assigned tasks
- Communicate possible trends in the types of incidents being logged
- Flexibility and ability to cope with pressure situations
- Enthusiastic, confident with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work with minimum of supervision as well as perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong team player with the ability to build relationships with both colleagues and external clients
- ITIL – Foundation Certificate would be an asset
- Excellent English written and verbal skills
- Understand the nature of IT service support
- Good PC skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organizational skills
- Can do attitude
- Basic ITIL knowledge
- Excel skills would be beneficial
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Podobne oferty pracy
- reklama reklama
- 02 07 2012