Pełny etatVMware Engineer
Oferta pracyr e k l a m a
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
VMware Engineer will be able to expand her/his knowledge in Virtualization area through access to big and complex dedicated client’s environment and cooperation with high class specialists within and outside our company (including hardware/software vendors). This position is dedicated for experienced people who like challenges.
- Virtual Infrastructure configuration/management/ problem analysis
- Identifying hardware/software problems and leading a resolution process
- Proactive activities in infrastructure management
- Incident/Problem/Change Management process’ according to ITIL rules
- Virtualization technology: VMware
- Hardware management, especially HP rack servers
- Incident/Problem/Change Management
- Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Self motivated and able to work within a team or autonomously
- Be able to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- VMware vSphere 4.x/5.x/6.x- expert level proven by certificates (VCP/VCP Cloud – required, VCAP certification as a plus)
- Knowledge about support and troubleshooting for Operating Systems (Windows, Linux)
- Hardware support: mainly HP
- Experience with storage array management will be advantage
- New projects implementation experience
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or send CV to recruitmentIS.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include reference number PRACA.NET/VMWARE/KTW in the subject of your message.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it”
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.
Podobne oferty pracy
- reklama reklama
- 21 01 2010